• the personal information we may collect from you when you visit our web site, respond to our emails, place orders via mail or fax, or otherwise contact us via telephone, email, fax or mail, use our mobile applications, place orders through social media applications otherwise contact us via telephone, email, fax or mail (collectively, our “Services”),
• why we gather information from you,
• how we collect it,
• how we use it, and
• the choices you have regarding our use of personal information you have provided.
Note: You must be 18 years or older and the age of majority in your place of residence to use. The Service is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect, maintain or disclose personal information from or about children under 13 years of age.
Why do we gather information?
OVERSIVE gathers personal information to help improve our products and customer service, to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience and to inform you, and your gift and message recipients, of special offers and discounts from us.
What information do we gather?
We collect information through our Web Site, emails, mail, fax, and telephone, mobile applications and social media applications including when you:
• place an order,
• participate in our forums, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, content submissions, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups, requests for suggestions.
Depending on how you interact with us, we collect some or all of the following types of information:
• your name, address, telephone number, email address,
• billing information (credit card number, expiration date alternate or additional billing information and billing address),
• gender and birth date, if you choose to enter such information,
• products purchased and occasion type (for example, Mother’s Day),
• any promotion or gift card code and related information
• Message and gift recipients’ names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses, and
Information you provide to us may be collected by us even if an order, registration, or other process is started but not completed or otherwise cancelled.
How we use “Cookies” and “Action Tags”?
We have relationships with third parties who may receive personal information directly from the cookies placed by our Web Site on your computer to assist in analyzing our business and customers.
Our Web Site also uses a common web technology called “action tags” (also called single pixel gifs or web beacons) to anonymously track purchase, usage and other web activity information. Action tags (including third party tags) may be used to provide data to third parties for tracking purposes. However, our Web Site does not use action tags to collect or transfer personal information.
How we use the information we collect?
We use information we collect to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience, to inform you and your gift and message recipients of offers and discounts from OVERSIVE and to enable you to receive credits for purchases under loyalty or buying programs which you have joined. In addition, we may make such information (except for credit card number and expiration date, unless you consent otherwise), including aggregated information, available to selected third parties including, but not limited to, those who share or rent information for direct marketing purposes.
However, without your consent, we do not make your, or your gift or message recipients’ email addresses, available to third parties (as that term is defined and limited below). For example, we may make your postal address available to third parties for marketing purposes, however we would not share your email address without your consent. In addition, you may instruct that other personal information about you or your message or gift recipients’ that you have provided to us not be shared with third parties by following the instructions in How to Limit the Use of Personal Information, below.
Links to Other Web Sites
Security and Passwords
If you place an order on our Web site, it encrypts the credit card number you submit prior to transmission over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology.However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information we receive.
We may provide you with the ability to log into our Services using a social media account. We do not control the activities of such social media services and have no control over the data they collect or their privacy practices. You should review their privacy practices before using any such social media service.
How to Limit the Use of Personal Information
From Third Parties
We do not share email addresses you provide with third parties without your consent. In addition, if you prefer that other personal information provided by you not be shared with third parties, please let us know by emailing, writing or calling us as described below. Your instructions will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with law.
If you also prefer that we not use the personal information you have provided to contact you or your message or gift recipients for our own marketing and promotional purposes, please indicate in your email or letter that you wish your instructions to apply to “OVERSIVE”. These instructions, however, do not apply to non-promotional messages from us.
Please note that your instructions (above) do not govern the use of information you have provided to our Affiliates or to third parties (including any merchants referenced or accessible via our Service). The use of information you have provided to our Affiliates or to third parties is governed by their privacy policies and terms.
If you would like to update or correct information previously provided to us, please send an e-mail with your new information, including your complete name, postal address, and email address to email@example.com.
You have the right to request, twice a year and free of charge, information that OVERSIVE collects, uses, discloses and sells by following the instructions under “How to Make a Request” below.
You may delete your personal information collected or maintained by OVERSIVE by following the instructions under “How to Make a Request” below. We cannot keep a record of individuals whose personal information we have deleted so you may be contacted again by us, should we come into possession of your personal information at a later date.
If you decide to delete your personal information, you may lose out on coupons and other targeted incentives that may save you money. In order to keep these incentives, OVERSIVE must have access to your Identifiers and Commercial Information listed below.
If you exercise your rights under the CCPA, OVERSIVE will not discriminate against you.
How to Make a Request
To make such a request, please submit your request via this firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the webform is submitted you will receive an email to the email address you have mentioned. A OVERSIVE representative will contact you within 10 business days to confirm your identity. We will request your name, mailing address, and email address from you in order to complete the verification process. We will also request some additional information, such as: last four digits of your credit card, last item ordered, date of last order, total dollar charge of last order, last item you returned, name of person you have shipped to in the past, or a monogram you have placed on a recent order. Once confirmed OVERSIVE will take action on your request for information or request for delete in 45 days. If more time is needed to respond, OVERSIVE will notify you. You may use an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
OVERSIVE has collected, will collect and has disclosed the personal information in the last 12 months described in the categories below:
• Identifiers: A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
• Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute : A name, signature, address, telephone number, driver’s license or state identification card number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
• Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law: Age, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression) or veteran or military status
• Commercial information: Products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
• Internet or other similar network activity: Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
• Geolocation data: Physical location or movements.
• Inferences drawn from other personal information: Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy